Sunday, September 30, 2007

Enough !!!!

I am sitting in a little cubicle at work, ( such a joke that, work) and for some reason, I decided what had been bothering me ever since I stopped to consider how I was doing, three minutes ago.

Enough, really, my life has deteriorated into some nothingness, mostly conflicted decisions and loss of sleep and major unproductivity.

It pains me.

No really, damn it, I think I have over the course of the last tow years asked more people for help, advice, support and chocolate than I had in the previous happy existence. I definitely have whined more more more than I thought was possible, perhaps as an experiment in pushing the limit.

Also profund inabilities to write in paragraphs less than three sentences baffle me.

I know, I know, I've reached similar conclusions about state of afairs before, but none of them have been very helpful.

Shall therefore vow to:

1) be an arrogant snob
1) not whine that much
1) do more more with life
1) not hate myself in anyway
2) read more ( and stop trying to finish the bloody wheel of time series - it is painful.)
2) be happy
2) go on vacation - must.
2) get_____
2) not guilt trip oneself. no. not your fault, not yours not yours (raguvaran style)

and lastly, and yell at me if i dont stick to this, but not to make this a personal diary space - uh huh - well atleast not too overtly.

yes. there. new me.

new me is proud to report fresh explorations in the fields of music, ledzepplin come to lifelike. If you live close by, come n have a look :) .

No comments: