Tuesday, October 28, 2008

IIT IIM Grads introduce in mouse to bell the CAT


I stumbled upon this cool free portal for CAT guys http://www.catindiaonline.com/. The site offers online mock CAT tests. This site s very different and has many more features than what one may think of. I must say catindiaonline.com impressed me from the word go! Their test framework is quite cool and analysis part is something that I bet that you can’t find anywhere else. Their best part is their in-depth analysis that gives gory details of one’s performance - topic wise, difficulty wise, time requirements wise, comparative analysis of performance etc… etc… The analysis really blew me off and very precisely pointed out the issues with my preparation. In the end, I found there is something call recommendations which was recommending me how you should have taken the test to maximize your score…they didn’t ask much to register and everything seems really cool…Go and check out its fun to try it irrespective of CAT aspirants.

No comments: