Friday, August 03, 2007

HIBERNATION RESUMED....

I think I love you. But its all my fault.
I should've told you I loved you. But why? It'd all still be lost.

Maybe I was too scared, maybe not enough grown;
Maybe too blown.
Blown away, I mean, to claim you as my own.

But out of nowhere, you walked out the door;
Figuratively speaking of course, and left me poor.

But I didn't shed a tear.
I focused instead on trying to steer clear,
Clear off memories of you I held so dear.

But I'm still here.
Holding my beer?

4 comments:

Subro said...

Thats a funny, well written poem. The end was nice with a twist.

Clueless Romeo said...

nice da..
i dont worry abt tat gal. hope soon u wil get thro it like me. hahahaa..
r u really drinking beer ?!!!

Clueless Romeo said...

its me.. balaji

Chuppandi said...

@ Subro
Thanks for your comments buddy.. but not really written well.. it still needs to be reworked...

@clueless romeo...

Dai romeo i've not touched beer yet. Hope u know me.. Chumma oru effectaa irukkattumennu i wrote it that way...