from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
There are a lot of lame people out there who like to whine and complain about others for no reason. This step by step guide will (hopefully) help you get over it.
- If you're being complained about for something you're sure you didn't do, then it's not your problem. Realize that YOU are not the problem, it's the one complaining who has a problem. That's right, they have a problem.
- Ignore them. Chances are, they are complaining about you because they are jealous of you.
- Don't let their complaining get to you. Make your face neutral, put on the 'I don't give a crap about it' look. Thinking that you are a brick wall and they're the rubber ball might work. Rubber balls bounce off brick walls.
- Ask them to put their complaint in writing. Tell them that it is important that they only state the facts, not their feelings. Then encourage them to give their comments to the person(or persons) who can actually do something about their complaint. Nine times out of ten, they will stop complaining and they won't write anything down.
- Think of them as a three year old. Their life is more suited to a little kid than a teenager because all they do is whine and complain for no reason.
- Lastly, If you must walk by the complainers, walk by them with your friends. You will be less of a target.
- Here are some reasons about why people who whine & complain all of the time are so lame.
- Remember, these people are immature, mature people don't waste time whining and complaining.
- It's likely that they have a big ego. They think they're better than the rest, and that's not true. Everybody is equal.
- People who whine and complain all of the time are very poisonous. Avoid them if possible.
Things You'll Need
- Some good friends
- How to Deal With Someone Who is Always Late
- How to Always Win an Argument
- How to React when Your Friends Gang up on You in an Argument
- How to Have a Good Argument
Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Deal with People Who Always Complain. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.