Friday, December 26, 2008

People and their mean attitude...

I feel outrageous seeing the other dimensions of ppl, the colours they change, the stands they switch yet proclaiming as if everything happening around them is meaningless except what they do is… Intolerable brutes prying on others. Incompetent and ill performers yet know how to deal the cards to be called as top performers. Ppl Pretending to be ruthless, straight-forwad yet corrupt and senile. Flamboyant, tasteless, infatuated yet calling themselves passionate, void yet claiming to be stuffed, knowing a miniscule yet talking as if had dealt in great deal. Banking on others lacklustre to shove themselves an edge. Assuming authorities over others. Prejudiced ppl practicing favouritism in great deal in varlous forms (caste,Creed, family background, home-town, colour, likes, dislikes, possessions, and what not ?? strangely never by knowledge). PPl staying low and always complain for what they do not have (presumably) to conceal their real stature (to ward off themselves from others vengeance). Ppl who seem impassive and indifferent and act like a deaf and mute to bind and back themselves for their own mis-judgements and favouritism. Ppl who are weak and fragile and can bear the bruises. Ppl who are true, expressive yet senile. Some who endorse the other to do the backing mutually yet turning traitors, and lot more.. Each one of them is different but they are always the same. They mean me no harm but its just that I feel so compelling to vent out my anger so that I could stay as I am instead of getting corrupted myself to become one such mean personality.

I feel like I had acquired a great deal of knowledge about the personalities and their mean and indistinct (yet distinct) characteristics; I had come to a state of mind where I cannot take this any longer… But how can I??? Myself being an intolerable, insane and nasty person...

No comments: