Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How do you plan to develop the country.

Below is an article i wrote for my friend which actually convey what i've been thinking of. Just thought of posting this.
 
An Essay on How do you plan to develop the country.
 
India is a preeminent contributor to the global knowledge base. As the R&D institutions across the globe are setting their bases here to tap the abundant congnitive resources it is imperative to channel our inherent and abundant knowledge towards the betterment of the nation to propel it through its aspiration to become a global leader in terms of economy, Science & Technology and every other metrics.
 
As per the saying "When one light lits another they doesn't grow less", i wish to impart the spirit of victory that is ever radiant in our nerves to focus on the Research and Development so that we shall quech our thirst for knowledge and shall cater our ever arising need for technology as every other developing nation has. With which we shall sustain on ourselves. With indegenous technology comes all the evident advantages that further propels our stands amongst the world.
 
I plan to establish a Knowledge Centre where-in every talent and resources across domains are pooled in to ideate the future and shall work on innovative and creative ideas that can bring us a steadfast resolve to stop the knowledge gap exists across every field. It is with such a unision i feel we shall be more agile and competitive.
 
While the plan is very optimistic I also know that for this happen, i've to see several crossroads and overcome tougher challenges. But I feel that I can see myself through and hoping that the quality of education and character i can learn from your Institution would help me immensely in preparing myself for the battle and shall help me in motivating the minds of my fellow countrymen and inspire them to
collaborate for the common goal.
 
I am looking forward for the opportunity / challenge to study with some of the best brains across the world and hope to carry forward the learning to contribute to propel the technological advancement and the status of my Country...
 

Vande Matraram....
 
maa tuje salaam.....
tu he paas bi naye laga he..........
taai manne vanakkam....

No comments: