well i guess im weird enough to know this much atleast..
Here it goes:
1) I have this utterly irritating habit (only to myself ofcourse) of virtually analyzing everything as I say it, like some second person sitting on top of my head, makes me lack sponteniety many a time.
2) I can be extremely lethargic to the point of not being able to lift my little finger and what makes it worse is the fact that I feel as if something is dying inside my brain because of the inactivity, but yet, I will not try and occupy myself !! This is something I have been struggling with myself with from a looong loong time (the worse since i started to work)...
3) I have a strange relationship with the Comps- if it is off, I won't turn it on, if it is on, I somehow act captivated by it, no matter what nonsense is running or playing and cannot turn it off!
4) I forget stuff that might have happened a day before, but will remember in intricate detail some weird little thing that happened eons ago, which no one else will be able to recollect.
5) Innocuos things that I may see and not really notice during the day will play a central role in my dreams when I sleep!!!
6) I'm atrocious about keeping in touch with people to the point of being non sociable but for no reason at all! and ironically if someone actually gets in touch with me, I can talk for hours on end without feeling any strain or restraint, but will lapse into being nonsociable almost immediately thereafter!